- Add your company name first, followed by ‘space hyphen space’ then write the category and town. i.e: my cleaning co – window cleaners my town
- Use unique content relevant to your company.
- Try to use a minimum of 300 words.
- Use your keywords (i.e window cleaners my town) within the content once or twice.
- Add the relevant ‘TAGS’ in the text box provided. Tags are the keywords you would like search engines to find you with.
- A picture says a thousand words! Upload your photos to give visitors an insite to your company.
- Upload your comapany logo. This helps vistors to recognise your brand.
- Add your web address or email to the main text area. This will not be displayed on your listing.
- Copy and paste content from your own or any other website.
- Spam your keywords in to your content. This will not help you to get found on search engines, in fact it will probably have an adverse effect on your listing.
- Use any copyrighted photographs, taking your own is always better.